EXPORT – DAY UZBEKISTAN Congress
50 retailers and distributors from more than 10 countries
The 16th meeting under the World of Trade brand will be held in Uzbekistan. For the first time in the country, retailers and distributors from 10 countries will meet to conclude contracts with producers and suppliers.
FEATURES OF MEETING IN UZBEKISTAN:
For importers: 30% of retail delegations are the largest buyers of Uzbekistan
For national manufacturers: 30 leading retailers and distributors from different countries interested in export contracts
For foreign buyers: 70% of delegates will present products of Uzbekistan
For domestic retailers: suppliers ready to present the best goods on the shelves of Uzbekistan
For everyone: In an open dialogue, leaders of retail chains and distribution companies will meet with manufacturers to discuss the main issues of trading policy, export and import.
KEY POINTS WORLD OF TRADE UZBEKISTAN:
- Congress EXPORT – DAY KYRGYZSTAN (Day of the Uzbek exporter) with the participation of leading industry experts and government officials
- 50 leading retailers and distributors from 10 countries
- 800 m2 Hypermarket for demonstration of product samples of participants and expositions of partners
- 150 best producers of Uzbekistan
- 100 largest importers and suppliers of equipment and technologies for modern trade from different countries
- 90% of the participants are top managers of companies
- 2,000 b2b negotiations = dozens of contracts!
GEOGRAPHY OF BUYERS ON WORLD OF TRADE UZBEKISTAN:
Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Armenia, Georgia, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan.