EXPORT – DAY CAUCASUS Congress
50 retailers and distributors from more than 10 countries
The first World of Trade Convention will be held in Georgia and will be glad to meet retailers of the Caucasus countries with distribution networks and distributors from 10 countries to make contracts.
FEATURES OF MEETING IN GEORGIA:
For importers: 30% of retail delegations are the largest buyers of Caucasus
For national manufacturers: 30 leading retailers and distributors from different countries interested in export contracts
For foreign buyers: 70% of delegates will present products of Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan
For domestic retailers: suppliers ready to present the best goods on the shelves
For everyone: In an open dialogue, leaders of retail chains and distribution companies will meet with manufacturers to discuss the main issues of trading policy, export and import.
KEY POINTS WORLD OF TRADE CAUCASUS:
- Congress EXPORT – DAY CAUCASUS (Day of the Caucasian exporter) with the participation of leading industry experts and government officials
- 800 m2 Hypermarket for demonstration of product samples of participants and expositions of partners
- 200 best producers of Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan
- 30 retailers and distributors from 10 countries in the Purchasing Center
- 20 leading retailers and distributors from Caucasus
- 100 largest importers and suppliers of equipment and technologies for modern trade from different countries
- 90% of the participants are top managers of companies
- 3,000 b2b negotiations = dozens of contracts!
GEOGRAPHY OF BUYERS ON WORLD OF TRADE CAUCASUS:
Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Armenia, Georgia, Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan.